Thursday 5 September 2013

Large Contemporary Abstract Paintings by Artist Simon Kenny

Hi Folks,

Welcome to my latest post.

I've been incredibly busy over the past 6 weeks creating lots of new large abstract paintings. I also have some fantastic news, I've just signed an exclusive UK contract with De Montfort Fine Art, the UKs leading international publisher and distributor of original paintings and prints.  This is an amazing opportunity to get my work promoted by the UK's best in the business. For any inquiries from outside the UK based on pricing, sales, and commissioning a painting please visit either my website www.simonkenny.artweb.com or email me direct at simonkenny@eskayfineart.co.uk .  As I'm UK exclusive to De Montfort all inquiries from within the the UK will need to go via this website www.demontfortfineart.co.uk , they have a great sales team and will be able to answer any questions you may have.

Over the past six weeks of summer I've been busy completing a number of commission orders and wrapping sales and closing down pages on the various other websites where I've been posting my paintings. I'm incredibly grateful for being given the opportunity to sell via these websites and for all the efforts of the staff made towards marketing and selling my work.  I've enjoyed a great deal of success via these select sites and I honestly believe I wouldn't be in the position I am now if it wasn't for all their hard work.

Below is are a select number of images of the new abstract paintings I've been busy creating so please do take a look and if you have time I'd love to post comments. Most are mixed media paintings on canvas ranging in sizes from 72" x 48" so very large, down to a more standard size of 48" x 36".

Mixed media on canvas 72" x 48"

Mixed media on canvas 48" x 48"

Mixed media on canvas 48 x 36"

Oil on canvas 40" x 40"

Mixed media on canvas 50" x 40"

Mixed media on canvas 48" x 48"

Mixed media on canvas 60" x 48"


More paintings are due to be listed soon with another 6 abstracts in the pipeline, watch this space for regular updates. If your looking for original, contemporary wall art, or you want to commission an abstract painting to your taste please email me for further details.. I regularly ship paintings around the globe so please don't think your location rules out making purchase and I aim to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours. If you do wish to place an order shipping lead times for a direct purchase are 7-10 days anywhere in the world, commission lead times are on average 2-3 weeks dependent on requirements.

Thanks for stopping by.











2 comments:

  1. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!
    tablouri personalizate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.
    paintings for sale online

    ReplyDelete