Monday 20 May 2013

New Abstract Paintings by Artist Simon Kenny

Hi Folks,

I've just completed two new abstract oil paintings on large canvases, which are now available for viewing on my website http://simonkenny.artweb.com . Both paintings are textured, painted using bold earthy and vibrant colours including , yellow ochre, raw sienna, burnt sienna, raw and burnt umber and a selection of blues and greys.

The two paintings are currently part of my spring sale offering a large number of my abstract paintings with large savings off the ticket price. The sale is ending in the next few weeks so now is a great time to buy if your looking for a unique painting for your home or work space.

Details below:

Underworld: oil on canvas, 50" x 40" x .5"
SOLD
Price includes shipping costs. 


Perdition: oil on canvas 50" x 40" x .5"
SOLD
Price includes shipping costs.



 Should you have any questions about these paintings or any of the others you see on my website please dont hesitate in contacting me simonkenny@eskayfineart.co.uk.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment